fredag den 7. juni 2013

Monster High Drawings part 1!

Hello eveyone!
Long time, huh? I've been spending all my time on drawing and designing clothes for my High characters. I'm very proud of my hard work, but I want you guys to see them too! So, let me know if you like my drawings by sending me a tweet on Twitter: Emily_Arnold_
I would LOVE to hear your comments, and if there's an expert in drawing then I would LOVE to see one of your drawings and get some professional advice!
I really hope that you guys like my drawings and designs:






I used a lot of my black crayon on this design, but it was all worth it. The eyes turned out pretty well.





I hate that you can see Lagoonas legs, but if you look at only the dress, it look pretty fabulous! I like her hair, and yes, I know I forgot her blue strikes, but I liked it the way it was only blond. 




Her green eye didn't turn out as good as it could be, but I am IN LOOOVE with her dress. I was like zing! when I got the idea! 




I really wish that I had a proper color for Clawdeens fur, but I tried to mix some of my brown crayons but I promise that next time, she will get her "real" fur color.



I was a bit afraid that Deuce would get a too "Jackson Jekyll" vest and a bit too "Peter Pan" jeans. But if you look away from that I like it!













Be sure to see some more of my Monster High drawings next time!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar