torsdag den 3. oktober 2013

The Draculaura costume

Hey guys and ghouls!
I've been planning on my birthday party these two weeks. The party is Monster High themed, so offcourse I am gonna wear my Draculaura outfit! I took some few pics of my costume a moment ago right before I was gonna go to bed, so my face is pretty messed up!


This is me with the whole costume on!


This is the whole set - there is a pair of fishnet tights but they were a bit difficult to put on.. 


This is how it looks from the back!


I like that they have the little lace detail!



The skirt is really comfortable! 


I like that they also make the skirt a bit.. Uhm.. Fluffy? 


This costume is 100% APPROVED! 

Instagram : @thatmonsterhigh
Facebook : That Monster High 









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar