torsdag den 11. september 2014

Back again

Hey guys and ghouls!

I've missed blogging SO much!

I've started a new school. It's like boarding school, but i can go home in the weekends.

So, because that I've started 10th grade, that means that I don't have that much time to take pictures, r make videos or blog!

That sucks! :-(

But I'll try. I really am going to!

So, first I'm gonna show you some pictures that I took, while I was at school and when I was home.

Because I'm in this contest on instagram. @monster_high_competitions is having this "Next Top Monster" competition that I entered.

So here is the photos that I entered with the past days.

This photo is from the Nature entry :


This is the second entry, called Glam : 


















And this photo is called Love (I was so lucky that I
bought Neighthan that other day, or else Catrine was
gonna be lonely) :





















 This photo was actually taken at home. The other
photos were taken at the school, in me and my
roommates room :-) It's called The Red Carpet :
And this is the photo I entered with today.
The headline was Fashion Week. Our doll had to wear
a stunning dress and a freaky-fab background. First, 
I wanted to make a like paparazzi photo. But it would look too 
much as the Red Carpet photo. So I came up with the 
idea of doing a backstage photo. And I used all
my male dolls. So we could see who was the "underdog"
when it was time for fashion week. 



















I can't wait to see who's in the finals.

I've never really won a Next Top Monster competition.

Fingers crossed :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywas, thanks so much for reading and watching my
photos. You guys are awesome!

Instagram : @thatmonsterhigh

Facebook : That Monster High

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3xb0y4kCCQo4S_xTMBxMow



Ily! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar