onsdag den 25. september 2013

Costumes

Hey guys and ghouls
After my last post when I told you about me buying a costume this Friday, I wanted to show you some other costumes that's I'd like: 

I'd like Rochelle because I like the dress and it looks a lot like the one on the doll.

I like Cleo cause she's so detailed with all her bandages.

Draculaura is a winner - no matter what day. I love her, and her clothes are to die for!

The Spectra dress is also one if my fave costumes because her belt and bracelet is so unusual to a costume if you ask me.

Who doesn't want the Catrine de mew? I mean, she's sooo fabulous!

I like that Twyla is so exact! She's a winner!

The Howleen costume can also be worn at school! The dress is super cute!

I would KILL for this dress! Well.. Not really, but you know what I mean! I love it so much and I really want it!

This dress/costume is to die for! If I ever get the chance ill deffinently buy it!


Fangs for reading ghouls! 
Instagram : @thatmonsterhigh
Facebook : That Monster High 

 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar