fredag den 27. september 2013

Dollhunting, costume and DIY

Hey guys and ghouls 
I have been out dollhunting today - again!
I had so much fun, cause today was the day where I got my DRACULAURA COSTUUUUUME! And everything in the toystore was on sale! 

So I got a lot of things! Yay!


This is me with the costume! I really hope that it fits me! 


I bought two 2-pack bracelets but I had no idea which ones I was getting cause it's this "lucky pack" if you know what I mean. So I got the same two bracelets! 


Then I bought the Operetta dance class doll! In my next update I'm gonna tell you a bit more about that...


(This picture is from the Internet) but I also got this for my new Spectra doll.


Sorry for the ugly face :-) 
This is a Danish Monster High magazine that I got! I buy all of them and use hours on reading it!
I love the magazine - also because there's always a little gift coming with it! 


In this months magazine I got a necklace with a little picture of Draculaura! How did they know that I LOVE her?! Lol...


DIY - How to make your own game!


1) First get some small squared pictures of your fave monsters! Remember that you need two pictures of the same monster, and make it be the same one. 


2) Take a piece cardboard at the same sice of your pictures. They should all fit, or else use a bigger piece.


3) Then take a glue stick and cover the backside of your cards with it.


4) By now, they should look like this. 


5) At last, you cut your pictures out like on the picture 👆


And then you can enjoy your very own Monster High game! I myself love it and can't stop playing it!

Fangs for reading! 
Instagram : @thatmonsterhigh
Facebook : That Monster High 


 




 







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar