torsdag den 5. september 2013

Party Undead

Hey guys and ghouls!
I'm up to 400 followers already on my Instagram profile : @thatmonsterhigh
It's 22:04 pm so, I'm soon going to bed. I first went on Youtube to see if they're were any new Monster High webisodes. And there where.

Heath is a knoble knight who saves the Princess Ghouls from evil monsters in his imagination. Also it's Friday the 13th 2013, do the ghouls have planned the party of the century! Heath finds out that the monsters from his video game is coming to life by a portal. He thinks that they're gonna take over, but as always Heath is wrong, they aren't evil, they've come to life to take over... the DANCEFLOOR!
Poor Heath, his imagination is too big for the world to handle!



Sorry that the picture is in this bad quality, but this is the only one I found on the internet!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar