lørdag den 3. januar 2015

Boo York, Boo York - A Monster Musical

New dolls!

I am so stoked for the new movie "Boo York, Boo York" that will be out on Blu-Ray and DVD this Spring.

With the movie, there comes a whole new doll line!



                                                   
                                                               



We have our fave werewolf ghoul, miss Clawdeen Wolf that look stunning in gold and purple.


We have miss Operetta, which is one of my fave ghouls EVER! I just love that she has sunglasses.


And then there's miss Draculaura who also look like a million bucks.



And then we have three new ghouls to add in our Monster High.
We've got Luna Mothews, another moth ghoul.
I hop she won't be a Bonita wannabe!!!


Then there is Elle Eedee, who i think looks like a freaking rockstar!
She's some kind of robot I think.
She reminds me of Spectra, but she looks a bit more classy and edgy.


And this is Mouscedes King. 
I believe she's some sort of mouse.
She looks like a supermodel/star. 
She's absolutely gorgeous!




We also welcome Astranova, the boo-tiful alien.
I've waited so long for an alien.
And now she's here.
I think she looks absolutely wonderful and every detail makes 
her special.
If you look closely, you see that she's only got 4 fingers.
And it's not just her style that makes her freaky fab, it's also the
point that she's got her own playset!


It brings me joy to see one of my fave Monster High couples of all time in a 2-pack edition.
I've been fascinated by these two lovebirds in a long time. 
And seeing them looking so freaky fab makes me so happy!



And what would a new doll line be without Catty Noir!
Catty is a pop princess and every part of her looks stunning!


And finally... the ghoul, I think, every Monster High fan/collector
have been waiting for since her first doll....
NEFERA DE NILE!!
Nefera looks like a supermodel with her hair, clothes, accessories and make-up!
When I saw this doll I freaked out! I was so happy!
I'm praying to God, that they will get some Nefera dolls to my toy stores!




1 kommentar:

  1. New dolls! I am so stoked for the new movie "Boo York, Boo York" that will be out on Blu-Ray and DVD this Spring. With the movie, there comes ... monsterbooyork.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet