lørdag den 3. januar 2015

Freak du Chic and Ghoul Fair

A new doll line called Freak du Chic and Ghoul Fair has been announced.

I don't know a lot about these new releases, I've only got the photos to write from and some theories.


From Ghoul Fair we've for Draculaura who's wearing red instead of pink.
I must say, it kinda suits her.




And another Heath won't hurt anyone will it?
No way! I actually like Heath's character, and it makes me happy 
to see Mattel make more boys.



Howleen is an awesome werewolf and with her pink hair 
and colorful look, she looks just drop dead gorgeous.


Seing another Scarah brings me joy.
She started out as a simple backgrounder, 
and now she's got over 3 different dolls already!


Freak du Chic is a genious idea tbh (to be honest).
The whole circus theme is just my style!
And now that Toralei is a part of it, it just got a whole lot better!


I'm in love with Frankie's poofy hair!
Just as much as I loved Honey Swamps...
speaking of Honey...


There will be another Honey Swamp doll!!
Yes!
Honey is such a beautiful ghoul, and it makes me so happy to see more from her!


Jinafire Long is also joining the new doll line. 
I'm just crazy about her dress, and the artwork on her card on the left.


And now let's present the most spooktacular ghoul ever!
I believe her name is Goolipe J' Ellington.
She's over 17 inches tall (which is about the same height as 1,5 regular monster high doll - as seen on the right side of the picture)
I already love her - I can feel it!


And if that wasn't enough, there's a whole new Freak du Chic playset.
The playset comes with different accessories (like masks) and different
circus activities.
Mattel really have done it again!









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar