lørdag den 3. januar 2015

New Monster Exchange

We've all seen the new Monster Exchange line with Marisol, Lorna, Lagoona and Draculuara, but what many don't know is that there will be even more Monster Exchange dolls including a bunch of new characters.

I've done a lot of reading on Google, tumblr and other websites like that. And I've found a bunch of new questionable names.

I was on tumblr and found a post in Portuguese, so I went on google translate and found a good translation:

Original post :

Monster Exchange:
Batsy Claro (Batsy significa um pequeno morcego)
Isi Dawndancer (Filho de um Cervo)
Kjersti Trollson (Filho de um Troll)
Finnegan Wake (Ganhador da votação dos fãns de 2014)





Translation :

Monster Exchange:
Batsy course (Batsy means a small bat)
Isi Dawndancer (Son of a Cervo)
Kjersti Trollson (Son of a Troll)
Finnegan Wake (Voting Winner of the 2014 fans)

So that gives us an idea of the new monsters.
But i've been wondering about a thing... what's a Cervo?
Isi Dawndancer is the son of a Cervo, but I don't know what that is. 
So I did some research.

And everything I found out was that the word "Cervo" is an italian city and nothing monster related.
Very odd..

But I'm sure that we will find out eventually what a Cervo is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar